Search This Blog

Thursday 3 July 2014

The Greatness in You; A Call to Order.



As I took time to meditate this morning, I realised the youths of this great nation have given themselves to stupid and unless information. It's either they take time to analyse football or they take time in copying something that is irrelevant. Then they expect things to turn out fine and well for them.

#1. Life's success is not automatic, you must make it happen yourself. Stop wasting time doing useless things, look at your personal ecosystem and stop yielding to cognitive dissonance and self sabotage. Engineer your personal ecosystem to accomplish the goal of where you want to be in life.

The future of Nigeria lies in the hands of these youths. As I continued, I also realised it's just a few that is well positioned for the future. I pray that the revival of this nation will be carried out in this our own generation. This will be possible if we reposition our hearts and give in to right information for the benefit of our tomorrow.

I'll stop here today. Ponder on this, redefine and refine the information you bank on. Above all, have a legitimate and useful purpose, and devote yourself unreservedly to it because vision without execution is just hallucination.

#Joshkelvin

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am redefining my views towards life today. Thanks a lot for this piece, you've inspired my mind.

    ReplyDelete